Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cathy: Weekend in Chicago

Over the summer I spent a few days with some girlfriends in Chicago. Holly just had a baby in December, Andie had a rough month at work, and Rachel works long hours all the time. It was just about us, and relaxing, and shopping, and eating, and, well, you get the picture. We had fun. Probably too much at times. It was beautiful weather as you can see from the pictures, though I don't have any group photos because I didn't trust anyone enough to hand over my camera. It was a great weekend, and I hope they all had as much fun as I did.

If not, that would make me really lame.












The train wasn't as frightening as I thought it was. Brought back this eerie comfort of my grandfather from Chicago actually.


This cracks me up.



1 comment: